We must remember that Allah sees inside of us, so we must look inside of ourselves. When we are faced with a conflict, even if the other person is wrong, we must ask ourselves “What have I harbored internally that added to this conflict?” If we become angry, we should ask ourselves, “What do I have inside of me that triggered that reaction?” We only keep theories of Divine and Prophetic teachings. We must work to harbor them.
More Inspiration | www.lionofallah.com
"Just an observation: it is impossible to be both grateful and depressed. Those with a grateful mindset tend to see the message in the mess. And even though life may knock them down, the grateful find reasons, if even small ones, to get up."
― Steve Maraboli (via psych-quotes)
When a test comes to you
1. Know that everything is by Qadr of Allah
2. Remember that other people have bigger problems than you
3. Remember the death of the Prophet (pbuh), the greatest calamity the Ummah faced
4. Maybe through this trial, Allah has saved you from an even bigger trial.
5. Through this trial Allah will remove some of your sins
6. Through this trial Allah has opened up a huge world of ibadah like sabr, salah, repentance etc
7. With this trial, Allah is putting you on the path of the Prophets. It is a confirmation that Allah loves you. The more Allah loves somebody, the more he tests them.”
Tawfique Chowdhury (via islamicrays)